The Marketing Manager, reporting to the Marketing Director or the Commercial Director in the most streamlined structures, is responsible for one or more market / product segments.
The role requires having gained solid experience in managing multiple brands / products.
The main responsibilities are:
• guarantee the correct implementation of the marketing plan;
• have direct responsibility for the promo / advertising budget;
• guarantee the market share and profitability objectives;
• motivate the marketing structure by guaranteeing continuous training.
• At least 6 years of experience gained in similar roles in business contexts, preferably in the fashion sector
• high school diploma / degree in business economics
• good knowledge of the main IT tools
• knowledge of English preferential requirement
The profile is completed by adaptability and coordination skills, flexibility, availability, excellent communication skills, problem solving and resistance to stress.
The possible evolution of the role is the Marketing Department.
Let's delve into the topics
In Smart Working time, how to motivate the team remotely?
The Covid-19 epidemic in Italy has radically changed the perception of work, quickly introducing (according to many, even too quickly) the concept of Smart & #8230;
Product Manager: Planning objectives and strategies necessary for product marketing is of primary importance
When planning to launch a product on the market, there are many market analyzes that must be addressed by the company's analyst team and & #8230;
E Commerce: how to find the perfect resource for managing your Company E Commerce
The pandemic that hit not only Italy, but also the whole world has put traditional trade in crisis. The devastating mix of shops & #8230;
more information I accept