The Marketing Manager, reporting to the Marketing Director or Commercial Director in the most streamlined structures, is responsible for one or more market / product segments.
The role requires having a solid experience in managing multiple brands / products.
The main responsibilities are:
• guarantee the correct implementation of the marketing plan;
• have direct responsibility for the promotional / advertising budget;
• guarantee market share and profitability objectives;
• motivate the marketing structure by guaranteeing continuous training.
• At least 6 years of experience gained in similar roles in business contexts, preferably in the fashion industry
• High school diploma / Degree in business economics
• good knowledge of the main IT tools
• knowledge of English preferential requirement
Completing the profile: adaptability and coordination, flexibility, availability, excellent communication skills, problem solving and resistance to stress.
The possible evolution of the role is the Marketing Department.